At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future and grow your career.
This position reports directly to the Production Supervisor.
What you will do:
• Operate plant equipment and associated systems within safe operating conditions and limits and in compliance with environmental permit limits.
• Monitor the process operation and equipment by making routine rounds to check equipment, taking process data readings, obtaining samples of various process streams, and performing basic laboratory analyses.
• Respond to and appropriately address process and equipment upsets.
• Identify operating problems and recommend actions to resolve any deficiencies in rate, quality, mechanical, or safe operation of plant and equipment.
• Assist with startup, shut down, and operation of processes and equipment, initially from various field roles; however, eventually progressing to board qualification.
• Maintain a clean work environment free from hazards.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.