Dental assistant- assisting dentist, taking x Rays , other dental assistant duties.
X ray license
Dental assistant- assisting dentist, taking x Rays , other dental assistant duties.
X ray license
CATCHERS and PRODUCTION
1. Must be able to carry out job in a safe and orderly manner.
2. Must keep work area clear and orderly during shift, and clean work area before going home.
3. Must be punctual and able to maintain good attendance.
4. Must be able to do and understand basic math.
5. Must be able to palletize packages from UBE discharge.
6. Must be able to feed plastic into bulk packer and be able to stack trays coming out of machine.
7. Must inspect packages for proper seal or clipped properly, and check for correct code.
8. Must check quality of product, slicing, seeding, etc.
9. Must do all related work as required.
10. Must be able to replace hauler when needed.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must have transportation.
Must have two forms of ID
Must not have restrictions on bending, lifting, pulling or pushing.
Must be available to work weekends, overtime and holidays
Must be reliable
Applications can be picked up at the employee entrance Monday through Friday.
In this entry-level Engineering position, the successful candidate will function as a product engineering representative for the manufacturing of the Abrams Main Battle Tank vehicle program. The individual in this position will function as/or perform:
• Manufacturing and design subject matter expert (SME) for rectifying and resolving manufacturing issues at the Joint Systems Manufacturing Center (JSMC) location.
• JSMC product representative interfacing with GDLS division program, Manufacturing & Customer Support (M&CS) division staff and customer program staff at all levels.
• Root cause analysis and corrective action activities for JSMC Abrams production.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering desired, Associate degree with related experience required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and a US Citizen.
• Must be able to obtain unescorted access to the facility through the vetting process as administered by the Department of Army Police.
• Must be able to obtain/ maintain DOD security clearance.
• Must be able to meet Anthropometric Size Requirements (ASR) for military vehicle safe entry.
• Must be able to work independently or with minimum oversight to address responsibilities.
• Must have good time management skills.
• Ability to effectively interact with customer representatives and MC&S and GDLS at various levels of their respective organizations.
• Able to perform problem solving and root cause analysis.
• Support Lima through Material Review Board (MRB) actions.
• Clear written and effective oral presentation skills.
• Proficient with computers and software including MS Office, Pro-Engineer, Creo, Team Center, etc.
• Must be able to work in a teaming environment with unionized workforce employees.
Working Conditions & Environment:
• Using ladders and stairs to climb into/onto vehicle structures.
• Climbing, walking, bending, kneeling, standing, and stooping.
• Lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Working in and around dust, fumes, oils, mists, adhesives and in areas with a high noise volume.
• Working in hot and cold environments.
• Depending upon departmental assignment, wearing a respirator may be required.
• This position requires working both in office and manufacturing floor environments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
General Dynamics Land Systems is committed to working with and providing accommodations to individuals with a disability. Candidates who require a reasonable accommodation due to disability for any part of the application or hiring process may contact email@example.com for assistance. Determination of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
General Dynamics Land Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race and/or ethnic background, national origin and/or ancestry, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, age, military service, veteran status, disability, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, genetic information, or membership in any class protected by applicable law from discrimination in employment.
B & M Lawns, LLC in Columbus Grove is hiring part-time seasonal help to add to their landscape/mow crew. Individuals must be 16 or older, have a valid driver’s license, be detail oriented, enjoy being outdoors and have a flexible schedule due to the changes in weather. Duties include but are not limited to mowing with a zero turn mower, string trimming and spray/fertilizer applications. Please contact us for more information.
For more information, or to apply, please contact us at:
Home City Ice in Lima, Ohio is searching for a Class A CDL Transport Driver. This position will transport truck load quantities of ice from our manufacturing facilities in Dayton, Toledo, and Ashland to our warehouse in Lima. Drivers would be driving day cab tractors with 53 foot reefers and must be able to operate a motorized pallet jack to assist in the loading and unloading of palletized product.
The position requires a clean drug screen, less than 2 moving violations in the last 2 years, and the ability to operate a motorized pallet jack. Applicants can be under 21 as this would be an intrastate position.
Apply either by email, or by filling out an application online. Phone calls to set up interviews are also welcome.
Install, analyze, maintain, and repair all types of mechanical and electrical production equipment including electronic and computer-controlled equipment as found in CNC, automated machinery, and integrated systems. Work closely with Production, Manufacturing Engineering, and other craftspeople to meet requirements fort comprehensive maintenance support. Must be able to perform the duties of both master electrician and master machine repairman classifications.
Details of Duties
Analyze information from work orders, observation of equipment, verbal information from supervisors and operators, manufacturer’s manuals, schematics, prints, and/or other sources to maintain equipment and diagnose and correct malfunctions. Includes corrective, preventive, and predictive maintenance work.
Since work activities involve both electrical and mechanical skills, the individual in this classification must:
Be self-governed and motivated to work on their own with minimum of supervision and assume responsibility for attainment of qualitative standards.
Have the ability to use independent judgment in diagnosing, planning, repairing, and maintaining all types of equipment including the selecting and ordering of the proper tools and materials to complete assignments.
Demonstrate competency in machine repair, electrical trades, and inter-relationship of those disciplines in an industrial environment.
Possess good technical interpretation and communication skills in understanding basic machine design, electrical circuitry, electronics, electro-mechanical devices, CNC operation, and Programmable Logic Controllers including theory and practical application.
Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, ladder logic, technical specifications, sketches, and verbal instructions.
Be able to use precision measuring instruments, PLC programming terminals, electrical test instruments, and other tools common to both machine repair and electrical trades.
Must be able to train apprentices, master machine repairmen, master electricians, and/or other maintenance specialists in practical application of machine repair and electrical practices.
Must hold a Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Machine Repair License or have 6+ years of experience in the Electrical/Machining trade.
Five years’ experience in Industrial/Multi-craft maintenance environment with at least 3 years manufacturing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prefer experience with PLC’s and someone capable of reading Ladder Diagrams.
Teem Wholesale has an immediate opening for a Class A CDL driver. Applicants must possess a valid Class A CDL drivers license and have a good driving record. Applicants must also be dependable, self-motivated and enjoy being part a team. Dedicated routes, home every day and no weekend routes. Competitive wages, health, dental & life insurance, 401K, paid vacations and holidays are all available.
**Applicant can apply on indeed or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teem Wholesale has an immediate opening for a Class A CDL driver.
Applicants must possess a valid Class A CDL drivers license and have a good driving record.
Applicants must also be dependable, self-motivated and enjoy being part a team.
Dedicated routes, home every day and no weekend routes.
Competitive wages, health, dental & life insurance, 401K, paid vacations and holidays are all available.
Workplace Safety in the era of COVID-19
Associate and guest safety continues to be our top priority. We strictly follow social distancing guidelines. Our staff are supplied with all necessary Personal Protective Equipment, our cleaning products and methods follow CDC guidelines, and we precisely adhere to all state orders.
As a Line Cook, you will efficiently and consistently produce the highest quality menu items by taking full ownership for the daily preparation and execution of food items in your station. We are looking for team players that assist one another and work with the service team to exceed our guests’ expectations and to provide them with nothing less than extraordinary dining experiences.
Must be an outgoing, positive, friendly person
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free
**Sign-On Bonus paid out after 60 days of employment.
Please follow this link to apply: https://careers.waterfordhotelgroup.com/jobs/1730963-line-cook-200-sign-on-bonus
United Equity, Inc. is seeking an experienced full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk for our Delphos, Ohio main office location.
• Maintain accounts receivable files and records
• Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
• Prepare and make deposits—Scan checks for direct deposit
• Reconcile accounts
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies
• Make referrals to Feed or Agronomy Sales Teams as opportunities arise
• Attend meetings and submit reports as required
• Assist walk-in customers with payments and product purchases
• Attain grain grading license and weigh trucks
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Strong work ethic, including punctuality, reliability, efficiency, and a dedication to personal growth
• Attention to detail
• Responsiveness to requests for assistance in person or by phone, email, or texting
• Polite and courteous verbal, listening, and written communication skills
• Computer skills should include familiarity with word processing, spreadsheets, and accounting software
• An ability to work independently but seek assistance when needed
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed, especially during fall harvest season
• Willingness to become a thinking, problem-solving, and contributing member of our team
• 2 year degree in Accounting
• 2 years of bookkeeping experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Wages commensurate with experience
• Health insurance, Vision/Dental insurance, Life Insurance
• Paid holidays
• Paid time off
To Apply: To apply, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Please see indeed.com or Ohio Means Jobs for more information
There are two FULL TIME openings
Infant 2 room- (10-18 months)
Toddler Room- 2 1/2-3 (potty trained)
Must have experience working with children! Will be required to pass a background check.