Lawn mowing, trimming, push mowing, mulching
Able to work in heat
Lawn mowing, trimming, push mowing, mulching
Able to work in heat
Are you looking to get into a trade, but don’t have experience? This is the perfect, entry level position to jump start your HVAC Career at Logan Services!
The ideal candidate is driven; has a mechanical aptitude, has some customer service experience. We are growing at a rapid pace and are seeking talented people committed to a rewarding, long term career! Apply now!
Logan Services, Inc. is an award winning, ever-growing world class HVAC Company. We are family owned and operated, with locations in Dayton, Columbus and Cincinnati.
Logan Services has won multiple awards including an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating, Best Of Dayton 2016-2019. CBUS Top Picks 2016-2020, Best of the North Cincinnati 2018, Best Contractor To Work For 2013, Trane SOAR Award 2008, 2015, and 2018, 2016 Top Trainer Award – HVACR News Magazine, Angies List Super Service Award since 2008, Inc. Fastest Growing Private Companies 2014 and many more!
Easy mornings, to get you in and out of the door to get home faster
Top pay for your jobs
Yearly earnings of up to $50,000
401K with company match
Ongoing paid training
A rewarding career with one of the most prestigious HVAC companies
Ability to comfortably interact with customers
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Must have reliable transportation
Experience Preferred (not required)
EPA Universal Certification
NATE Certification is a plus
Don’t just take it from us, see the links below on what our team has to say about working as an Installer Apprentice for Logan Services.
Our Company Values:
Commitment To Excellence
Fun Family Spirit
We look forward to speaking with you about our career opportunities at Logan Services!
Logan Services Inc. offers Equal Employment Opportunity to all applicants.
Logan A/C and Heat Services is a proud sponsor of Ohio State Athletics
Logan A/C and Heat Services is a proud sponsor of the UD Flyers
Applicants must have previous experience as a dental/oral surgery assistant OR have a Dental Assistant Certificate.
Dental Assistant Radiographer’s Certificate is preferred but not required.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Explaining procedures, pre-op and post-op instructions to patients
Seating patients and assisting the surgeon throughout procedures
Taking x-rays as needed
Set up & tear down of surgical rooms
Answering phones and scheduling appointments
Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc.
Must be comfortable using computers, experience with EHR systems a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
Email Resumes and References, put your first name and last name in the subject line.
*Assist residents in all activities of daily living to include, bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, transferring, personal hygiene and ambulation.
*Must follow HCF policies and procedures.
*Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual.
*Answers call lights.
*Complete documentation of care given.
*Refers to and follows resident care plan.
*Report any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions.
*Attend required in-service education.
*Keep resident rooms and work areas neat and clean.
*Follow appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices.
*Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors.
A minimum of a grammar school education is essential. A high school diploma or equivalent preferred. Is already a State Tested Nurse Aide or will successfully complete and pass a State approved Nurse Aide training program and competency exam within four months of date of hire.
*Prepares meals according to the daily menu and diet specifications in order to ensure successful completion of daily meal service operations.
*Ensure proper preparation, portioning and serving of meals.
*Maintain an accurate log of food temperatures daily.
*Prepare food according to recipe and ensures palatability.
*Clean and sanitize equipment and areas of the kitchen according to established policies and procedures.
*Operate all food service equipment safely.
*Regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care.
Sales Representative – OMJ Reference # 226817895
IDW is looking for a Sales Representative to add to our growing team. We have so much demand for our services, we cannot keep up!
IDW offers exterior cleaning services for residential and commercial companies in Ohio and Indiana. We are a locally owned business for 29 years, IDW is known for high quality services and exceptional customer service. We have a dedicated team of employees and a culture that recognizes and rewards hard work. If you have dreamed of selling something you can truly be proud of and believe in, this is your opportunity!
Our services practically sell themselves! Get up to speed and start earning quickly!
• Effective salespeople will earn $40,000 – $50,000 per year in a 9-month season
• There is no cap on how much money you can make! If you are successful, then we are successful!
• Compensation for this position follows a “draw against commission” model
If the following statements apply to you, you might be a great fit:
• You want to work with a team of “A” players that you truly enjoy working with
• You LOVE bringing joy to people and are respectful to others
• You have a heart for serving those around you
• You are eager to plant seeds that will be harvested in future sales
• You enjoy getting to know new people
• The word “NO” does not discourage you
• The word “YES” gives you a thrill
• You are passionate about the things you believe in
• Your personal drive comes from within
• You crave a good challenge
• You like to work hard and be rewarded for your hard work
This position is NOT a good fit for you if:
• You are looking for a sales management position
• You are looking for a corporate environment with a large sales team and fancy software
• You are comfortable selling things you do not actually believe in
• You do not like to do cold calls, gorilla marketing, or face to face sales
Benefits of Selling for IDW:
• A company car will be provided!
• A company gas card will be provided to be used when paying for gas
• 15% commission on all sales
• NO CAP on commission (If you are successful, then we are successful!)
• Paid Training
• Selling for a company that has 29 years of customer trust and brand recognition
• Selling services that provide unbelievable results when comparing before and after the service was completed
• Spend most of your time interacting with prospective and existing customers (face to face is expected)
• You will be expected to generate 1 lead for every 3 leads that are given to you; you will generate your leads through cold calls and gorilla marketing
• You will write simple proposals, take measurements outside of residential homes and commercial buildings, and generate estimates for customers
• You will be expected to meet sales goals and closing ratios; we have a 60%+ closing rate when doing demonstrations for customers
• Do demonstrations using our soft washing products for potential customers
• Ideal candidate must be physically able to walk around job sites to measure dimensions and carry a 60 pound ladder at times to do inspections
• Candidates should be assertive but not pushy and have some sales experience; the goal is to serve our customers, not to sell them things they do not need
• Basic computer and phone skills are required and use of our company iPad
• A good driving record
• You have a valid driver’s license
If you have been looking for an opportunity, and just have not found the right home, IDW may be just the company you are looking for. Please send your resume and we will reach out to you!
To Apply: Visit www.OhioMeansJobs.com and search by reference number or email your resume to Alexandra.Brooks@jfs.ohio.gov with “IDW Sales Rep” in the subject line.
This position comes with a $500.00 Sign on Bonus! You will get $250.00 gas card at the end of your first 60 days and a $250.00 Cash Bonus at the end of your first 90-day probation period.
WORK OUTSIDE AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE! Do you want to breathe fresh air? Are you looking for a company culture of mutual respect and comradery, and where you are appreciated for your hard work with more than just a paycheck? IDW Window & Roof Cleaning is EXPANDING FAST and looking for vision minded, hardworking people to join our team and learn a professional trade. We are an equal opportunity employer.
About Our Company:
Locally owned and in business for 29 years, IDW is a professional window cleaning and soft washing company based out of Lima, Ohio. Soft Washing is an alternative to pressure washing. It uses a gentle spray of eco-friendly cleaners to kill algae and other growths on roofs, siding, decks/patios and concrete. IDW is a Five Star company with Soft Wash Systems International (there are only 10 Five Star companies in the USA). Employees are professionally trained in professional window cleaning and soft washing and we pay for all training and certifications. IDW clients include universities, hospitals, corporate centers, financial centers, multi-family housing, hotels and residential homes in Ohio and Indiana.
If you are an experienced window cleaner applying with IDW, you may start out higher than the advertised rates depending on your skill level.
IDW’s purpose is to serve our customers through improving their homes and properties and make them loyal, lifelong customers. You will learn from an experienced professional the trades of window cleaning and/or soft washing. Soft Washing is an alternative to pressure washing. It uses a gentle spray of eco-friendly cleaners to kill algae and other growths on roofs, siding, decks/patios and concrete. There is video and on the job training plus safety training. You start as a beginning technician making $14.00 per hour. Your goal will be to master hard and soft skills to become a skilled technician. If you have window cleaning experience or man-lift experience you can earn $15.00-$17.00 per hour! There are opportunities for advancement! You determine how quickly that happens by your work ethic, attitude and the mastery of skills you are taught. There are other opportunities to make more money—it depends on you!
Benefits of Working At IDW:
• Do you like to get bonuses, gift cards and extra perks? We do that here. Are you wanting a position that offers health insurance, paid vacations, personal/sick days and 6 paid holidays per year? Do you want to invest in a company IRA plan that is also matched? IDW does all of that.
• Do you want to work first shift? That’s us: 7:00-5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, some of which is overtime. Do we work weekends? Not very often. Do we work evenings? It is extremely rare.
• Do you like to be appreciated for your efforts, talent, and attitude? Do you want the opportunity to make more money and advance in your position? That happens here at IDW.
Do You Qualify to Apply?
• We only hire hard working people who really want to work and be rewarded for their successful efforts. You can be elevated to higher positions and pay grade if you have a vision and a drive to do so
• You will be required to learn safety procedures and follow them without fail
• You must be able to get on ladders without fear—Everyday
• We hire people who are team players. A positive attitude goes a long way toward working with our exceptional team. Team members treat each other with respect.
• We do not hire smokers because smoking is not acceptable on our clients’ premises or in our company trucks
• You must be able to lift 60 pounds (ladders)
• You must have a valid drivers license with a good driving record—You will drive our company vehicles
• Pre-employment drug screening and criminal background checks will be conducted—We cannot hire people with felonies because we go into clients’ homes
Check out our website www.IDOWINDOWSLLC.com to find out more about us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
To Apply: Visit www.OhioMeansJobs.com and search by reference number or email your resume to Alexandra.Brooks@jfs.ohio.gov with “IDW Window Tech” in the subject line.
Supply Chain Specialist:
This is a contract position reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor.
Ensure that inventory practices are followed, and that the values of these assets are maximized. To coordinate activities within the receiving, issuing/picking, delivering, warehousing, inspection, shipping functions, and equipment operation. This position may include supervisory or temporary supervisory duties. Processing of requests and documentation on a first-in-first-out or priority basis. Coordinate all activities with fellow employees, Nutrien customers, suppliers and departmental management while performing assigned tasks.
• Deliver the highest quality product or service while ensuring personal safety as well as promoting safety with coworkers, without compromising the environment
• Job representative within the warehousing area, ensuring compliance with all State, Local and Nutrien safety and environmental regulations and policies, while working with various outside contractors
• Liaison within areas of procurement, production, planning, inventory control, logistics and distribution of products
• Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to open and close requisitions and purchase orders, track costs, document spare parts, create work requests and purchase requisitions, run reports, and kit materials as required
• Manage inbound/outbound transportation services
• Manage inventory, packaging, and store supplies.
• Work in conjunction with contract warehouses, customs brokers, and suppliers
• Actively create and train on new procedures to aid in all aspects of inventory management.
• Responsible for the sorting, dismantling, pick up, and loading of outbound obsolete material.
• Maximize manpower, equipment, and materials through the coordination of schedules within the warehouse areas.
• Perform physical inventory counts in accordance with the documented cycle count procedure and schedule
• Coordinate the preparation of the proper documentation for shipment of outbound materials in accordance with DOT & IATA requirements.
• Coordinate the processing of the picking documents in priority order to assure timely fulfillment of user/customer demands.
• Coordinate the preparation and staging of materials for delivery or counter pickup.
• Coordinate the verification, encoding, labeling and distribution of incoming materials.
• Coordinate and put away (stocking) in a timely manner in accordance with picking and physical counting tasks.
• Responsible for receipts, stock, issues, deliveries, cycle counts, shipments, record updates and equipment operation.
• Actively kit materials as required to support Maintenance Schedule
• Examine returned to stock inventory for usability and value
• Assist with budgeting and record keeping, as well as other duties as assigned.
• Identify and develop opportunities to improve operational effectiveness and drive improved cost competitiveness
• Actively participate in meetings and group discussion
• Actively document, track and resolve supply/vendor related issues
• Support the stock replenishment process and backfill as necessary
• Support the NS-Rebuildable replenishment process and backfill as necessary
• Actively identify incorrect part attributes for resolution
• Effectively review and investigate part shortages resulting in the implementation of effective countermeasures
• Support the Material Obsolescent and Orphaned Part mitigation procedures and physical disposal of material
• Manage inventory shelf life by exercising first in first out
• Support the Site Catalog Management Process by leveraging inventory stock and non-stock part numbers
• Participate in Plant and Department level benchmarking activities
• Perform USD Receipts and Monthly Inventory/Cycle Counts
• Actively participate in site safety programs (JHA completion and GOOSE/KPA Audit procedures)
• Perform invoice/receipt reconciliation activities
• Provide input for further development and optimization of work areas and responsibilities
• Project support as applicable
• TAR support as applicable
• Participate in company mandated training and development opportunities
• Support associate onboarding and training
• Backfill Supply Chain Analyst II as necessary
• Coordinate activities to maintain a high level of housekeeping and 5S in all areas of the Warehouse and Tool Room
• Responsible for PMI Inspection responsibilities including tracking and issue resolution
• Safe and effective operation of a forklift, Wave, and other lift assist devices
Expected Hours of Work:
Core work hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with minimum of 40 hours a week. Additional hours may be required based on plant operating conditions and workload.
Required Education and Experience:
• Understanding of supply chain management, purchasing, and warehousing with 4-6 years previous experience or degree in a related field will be considered
• 2+ years of supervisory experience related to above would be a plus
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• Experience and familiarity with CMMS systems, Maximo or Avantis Pro systems is a plus
• Working knowledge of audit processes and procedures as relates to warehouse functions
• Creative, flexible, organized and technically competent
• Willingness to work extended hours, particularly during scheduled outages
• Willingness to be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and willingness to participate in weekend and holiday coverage
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts, calculators, personal computers, mainframe computer systems, electronic scales, forklifts of various sizes, basic bar code operation
• Must be capable of working with peers, subordinates, and supervision in preparing reports, charts and transferring of information resulting from daily activities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational and planning skills, facilitation skills, computer skills and the ability to achieve results through others
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with little direct supervision. Self-disciplined showing great initiative to identify opportunities and work independently
• All activities shall be performed in accordance with established company, local, state, federal and health, safety, and environmental regulations
Pay: – $20.00 – $22.00 per hour, depending on experience
To Apply: Visit www.OhioMeansJobs.com and search by reference number OR submit resume to Josh.Luke@jfs.ohio.gov
Position: Diesel Mechanic
Employer: Dancer Logistics, Inc.
OMJ Reference#: 226347264
• Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
• Use hand tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, or precision instruments, as well as power tools, such as pneumatic wrenches, lathes, welding equipment, or jacks and hoists.
• Adjust and reline brakes, align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and reassemble equipment.
• Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices.
• Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
• Test drive trucks to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly.
• Raise trucks and heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists.
• Attach test instruments to equipment, and read dials and gauges to diagnose malfunctions.
• Rebuild diesel engines. Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications.
• Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as handheld computers, motor analyzers, chassis charts, or pressure gauges.
• Recondition and replace parts, pistons, bearings, gears, and valves.
• Rewire ignition systems, lights, and instrument panels.
• Specialize in repairing and maintaining parts of the engine, such as fuel injection systems.
• Align front ends and suspension systems.
• Inspect, repair, and maintain automotive and mechanical equipment and machinery, such as pumps and compressors.
• Install or repair accessories.
• Disassemble and overhaul internal combustion engines, pumps, generators, transmissions, clutches, and differential units.
• Diagnose and repair vehicle heating and cooling systems.
• Repair or adjust seats, doors, or windows.
• Adjust or repair computer controlled exhaust emissions devices.
• Measure vehicle emissions to determine whether they are within acceptable limits.
• Maintain or repair vehicles with alternative fuel systems, including biodiesel, hybrid, or compressed natural gas vehicles.
• Operate valve-grinding machines to grind and reset valves.
• Advanced knowledge of a vehicle, its electrical system and the mechanisms of a diesel engine
• In-depth knowledge of diesel engine components and operational mechanisms
• Superior knowledge of maintenance tools and repair equipment
• At least 6 months experience as a Diesel Mechanic
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Basic knowledge of computer systems and other relevant electronics
• Proficiency in the use of diesel engine diagnostic software
• A valid driver’s license
To Apply: Visit www.OhioMeansJobs.com and search by reference number OR submit resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov
Bath Township Fire Department is currently accepting applications for the position of full-time Firefighter/Paramedic.
Located in Northwest Ohio, Bath Township has a population of 9,850 and an annual run volume of approximately 1700 calls for service. We are a progressive department with a focus on safety, training, professional development, and customer service. Our core values are: Service, Integrity, Professionalism, and Compassion.
Minimum qualifications: 18 years of age, high school diploma or GED, Ohio Firefighter Level II certification, valid Ohio driver’s license, and State of Ohio Paramedic certificate
Desired qualifications: Hazmat Technician level certification, ACLS, & PALS, but not required
Excellent teamwork and communication skills will be required for the successful candidate. Employment is dependent on successful completion of CPAT or Firefighter Mile physical fitness evaluation/assessment, drug screening, thorough background check, and OP&FPF physical.
Bath Township employees are required to reside in Allen or an adjacent county.
• Year one starting pay: $49,676.60*
• Lateral transfer program for eligible applicants
• Medical, dental, and vison insurance available
• Life insurance policy provided
• Personal time off
• Trade time policy
• 11 paid holidays
• Vacation accrual system
• Overtime opportunities
• Paid training/continuing education program
• Nice facilities with new apparatus and equipment
• Excellent union/management relationship
• Mix of commercial, residential, and rural service area
Job descriptions and application packets may be picked up at the Bath Township Fire Department, 1787 N. Dixie Hwy., Lima, Ohio 45801, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. Applicants shall also submit a current resume with their completed application. Deadline to return applications: Monday, May 31, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
Bath Township Fire Department is an equal opportunity employer and a drug/tobacco free workplace.
*Does not include applicants who are hired through a lateral transfer as they may be eligible to start at higher step on our wage scale. Also, does not include holiday overtime or regular overtime