Company Name: Health Partners of Western Ohio
City Where Job is Available: Lima,
Deadline for Application: 10/22/2021
Job Description: Promotes effective and appropriate use of integrated health services at HPWO as part of a “Patient Centered Medical Home” (PCMH) model of care.
Prepares operatory for patient treatment with guidance from Dentist.
Disinfects and sterilizes operatory after patient treatment is completed.
Assists with direct patient care procedures and related tasks; checks in patients, assists in obtaining patient histories, takes oral x-rays, prepares charts, and assists with dental examinations.
Assists dentist with routine specialized procedures under established protocols.
Maintains stocks of medicines and dental supplies as necessary.
Assists receptionist(s) with front office duties as necessary.
Educates and advises patients on specified dental issues within established parameters.
Sterilizes instruments according to procedure.
Performs control procedures on all equipment to insure equipment is functioning properly..
Schedules and monitors patient appointments; may coordinate routine office activities and administrative functions in support of unit activities.
Contact Name: Brittney Raines
Qualifications: Dental assistant or equivalent clinical training; Willing to train, no experience required.
Current State of Ohio Dental Radiology Certification
Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Ability to educate patients and/or families as to the nature of disease and to provide instruction on proper care and treatment.
Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
Computer experience desirable.
Ability to work with a culturally diverse group of people.
Preferred Contact Method: Website
Company Name: Brown Industrial, Inc.
City Where Job is Available: Botkins,
Deadline for Application: 10/31/21
Job Description: The Metal Fabricator position fabricates and assembles structural metal products (such as trailers and truck bodies) by performing the following duties:
§ Sets up and operates hand tools.
§ Hammers, chips, and grinds workpiece to cut, bend, and straighten metal.
§ Sets up and operates fabricating machines such as brakes, rolls, sheers, and drill presses.
§ Positions, aligns, fits, and welds together parts.
§ Designs and constructs templates and fixtures.
§ Develops layout and plans sequence of operations.
§ Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications.
§ Follows all workplace rules and safety guidelines. Demonstrates safe work practices.
§ Completes all paperwork neatly and accurately.
§ Other duties as assigned.
Contact Name: Jill
Contact Phone: 937-693-3838
§ Strong mechanical aptitude. Must have a working knowledge of metal materials.
§ Able to read and work off of blue prints.
§ Able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
§ Strong communication skills and able to work as part of a team.
§ Able to stay on-task without supervision. Complete tasks from beginning to end.
§ Proven track record of dependability and punctuality.
Preferred Contact Method: 311 West South St., Botkins, OH 45306Email,Website,Apply-in-Person,Phone
Company Name: Fresh Encounter
City Where Job is Available: Findlay, Ohio,
Deadline for Application: 10/15/2021
Job Description: Seeking an organized and dedicated Data Entry Clerk to assist with entering new and updated customer account information. Flexible hours! Temporary position to earn some extra cash!
Contact Name: Megan Eisentrager
Contact Phone: 419-422-8090
Qualifications: Organization skills
Quick typing skills
Attention to detail
Preferred Contact Method: Email
Company Name: The Lubrizol Corporation
City Where Job is Available: Bowling Green ,
Deadline for Application: 10/20/21
Job Description: Material Handler
This position will report to the Bowling Green Continuous Improvement Manager/Logistics Supervisor. The goals of this position are to provide support in document control, quality initiatives, and manufacturing process changes within the Bowling Green facility.
The loading and offloading of tanker trailers
Load approved material to tankers from blenders, day tanks, and storage tanks following all SOPs.
Obtain pre-load samples and follow procedures on tank requirements.
Follow customer requirements on all orders.
Clean and sanitize hoses, filtration system, and pumps following all SOPs.
Offload hazardous tankers following all SOPs.
Work safely and efficiently in all areas.
Fill packaged goods to drums and/or totes.
Fill drums and/or Totes following all associated SOPs.
Label all containers to meet customer requirements.
Clean and sanitize drumming unit following the appropriate SOP.
Operate a forklift for staging full drums and/or totes on the truck dock.
Bill outbound orders using SAP software.
Offload railcars to storage tanks.
Offload railcars to storage tanks as requested following all SOPs.
Follow all CSX guidelines.
Maintain good housekeeping in all areas.
Perform other duties as required and directed by Logistics Supervisor, Material Handling Supervisor, and Senior Material Handler.
Contact Name: Leah
Contact Phone: 14403764584
Qualifications: Requirements: Education, Experience, Skills
High School Diploma or equivalent
Strong communication skills
Must be able to stand for long periods.
Additional physical requirements include lifting of up to 50lbs. throughout shift, climbing stairs and ladders, working in elevated areas.
Valid Driver’s License required.
Considered A Plus:
SAP experience considered a plus.
Preferred Contact Method: https://jobs.lubrizol.com/job/Bowling-Green-Material-Handler-OH-43402-1309/771970300/Website
Company Name: Energizer Holdings Inc.
City Where Job is Available: Vandalia,
Deadline for Application: 10/31/2021
Job Description: The Opportunity:
Plant Electricians will use their knowledge and skills to troubleshoot and solve electrical controls problems on existing equipment/processes while maintaining all company safety standards. Along with preventive and predictive equipment maintenance they will have solid understanding of plant equipment repair and operations. This position supports process improvements, work order completion, preventive maintenance, capital projects, equipment installations and general electrical maintenance. Works well in a team environment and demonstrates multi-tasked and multi-skilled abilities. They must have ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision, with the flexibility and willingness to work various shifts as and when needed. Initiate, support and improve all aspects of Key Metrics: Safety, Quality, Productivity, Delivery, & Continuous improvement.
Contact Name: Rhiannon Brown
Contact Phone: 9377424424
• Develop, assemble and install machine and building improvements, particularly those requiring electrical specialization. • Candidate must be able to read and interpret electrical drawings and schematics (European Standards knowledge is a plus). • Must have knowledge of and experience with PLC control systems. • Able to read and understand ladder logic programming. • Concentration on Allen Bradley products. • General Electronic competencies: Knowledge and experience with: Pneumatic valves, hydraulic systems, motors and control systems, Variable Frequency Drives, Stepper motors and controllers, Servo motors and controllers, P&ID controls, and various sensing devices (proximity, photo electric, mechanical, etc). • Work from prescribed verbal and written schedules, technical specifications, technical drawings, operating procedures and instructions. • Improve processes by driving failures to root cause, implementing solutions which prevent future recurring failures. • DC equipment controls, PLC skills, & minor program changes. • Perform replacement on diagnosed faulty electrical elements of machine including motors, relays, and switches; and set-up sensing mechanism, utilizing hand tools • Carry out diagnosis and correct or replace malfunctioning electronic units like the printed circuit boards • Carry out diagnosis and ensure replacement of pneumatic, mechanical, hydraulic components of equipment and machines which are faulty
Education and Experience Profile
• Associate’s degree, Technical trade School certification or equivalent experience.
• High technical and mechanical aptitude
• Must have specialization in Electrician trade along with one of the trade category’s listed; (Will need 3+ Years’ Experience)
• Maintain work areas and tools according to Visual Management and 5S Standards.
• Work from established procedures including Safety, Environmental, Quality, Standard Work and verbal instruction.
• Be a role model to encourage good attendance and good work habits
• Have a working knowledge of all department operations.
• Create a work environment conducive to employee morale, motivation, and teamwork to accomplish performance objectives.
• Generate and implement work orders and (CI) continuous improvement ideas to maximize impact on the key metrics
• Respond to dispatch calls quickly and efficiently to reduce downtime, reporting root cause and corrective action to dispatch immediately upon completion of task.
• Improve processes by driving failures to root cause, implementing solutions which prevent future recurring failures.
• Maintain work areas in a neat and orderly condition.
• Maintain necessary records as instructed.
• Communicate effectively to assure process owners are informed of machine issues and status.
• Champion the improvement of processes through the (CI) continuous improvement process to improve process capability, preventative maintenance and maintenance processes.
• Refer all questionable conditions to Maintenance Group Leader or Maintenance Manager.
• Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
• Recognize and avoid errors which would prevent economical production of components.
Preferred Contact Method: Website
Company Name: The National Lime and Stone Company
City Where Job is Available: Findlay,
Deadline for Application: October 15, 2021
Job Description: Delivering concrete to job sites
Minor mechanical duties
Contact Name: Tim
Contact Phone: 14194233400
Qualifications: Class B CDL
Drug and alcohol screening
Preferred Contact Method: 9860 CR 313 Findlay, Ohio 45840Email,Phone,Website,Apply-in-Person
Company Name: Bryan Truck Line, Inc
City Where Job is Available: Montpelier,
Deadline for Application: None
Job Description: Have you seen the beautiful views Texas has to offer? Bryan Truck Line can get you there weekly if you are looking for a set schedule and over 3000 miles a week! In order to meet the demands of our Customers, Bryan Truck Line is expanding its Texas fleet and needs quality Class A CDL drivers.
Open positions available for qualified Owner Operators, Lease-to-Own, Company, and part time positions.
Rather be home home nightly? Join our "Best of the Best" LTL division that provides next day delivery service to points in - Ohio, SE Michigan (Detroit) and NE Indiana. If you’re looking for excellent hourly pay with overtime after 8 hours, Monday – Friday run, home nightly, weekends off and a very generous benefits program then Bryan Truck Line's LTL Division is what you’re looking for.
For complete details on all open positions and benefits, call the Bryan Truck Line Truck Line team at 800-745-HIRE. Applications can be submitted online at www.bryantruckline.com.
Contact Name: Brent
Contact Phone: 4196305546
Qualifications: * Have a Class A CDL w/ Hazmat (or ability to obtain endorsement)
* Must have at least 1 year experience
* Good MVR and PSP
* Strong work history
* LTL Drivers should live within a 30 mile radius of Montpelier, OH (43543)
Preferred Contact Method: 14020 US HWY 20A Website
Company Name: Tradeco Construction Toledo
City Where Job is Available: Celina,
Deadline for Application: 9/24/2021
Job Description: We are looking for an efficient, safety-minded Concrete Laborer for commercial and residential concrete work. Must be able to perform a variety of tasks to prepare and assist sites for concrete including but not limited to shoveling, cleaning forms, raking, grading, hauling, operation of a variety of power tools, loading and unloading.
Our company offers insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, and more! For immediate consideration, please call or text Gloria @ 419-500-2440.
Contact Name: Gloria Oakley
Contact Phone: 419-500-2440
Qualifications: Candidates will be able to physically perform manual labor in a variety of field conditions.
Must have access to reliable transportation
Preferred Contact Method: Email,Phone
Company Name: Trilogy Health Services
City Where Job is Available: Kalida, Lima, Ottawa, Leipsic, Delphos,
Deadline for Application: N/A
Job Description: Are you a foodie with a desire to learn more about the tricks of the trade and become a Top Chef? We will put you on a career path the day you walk-in!
Trilogy Health Services has collaborated with the Rouxbe Cooking School to offer our employees online training opportunities to help grow their careers. Through this platform, Trilogy offers all of our cooks and aspiring cooks the opportunity to engage in our Apprenticeship program for Culinary Services. Through this Apprenticeship program, our cooks benefit from a robust online training program to advance their career and earn more money.
We are seeking enthusiastic cooks who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team.
What’s in it for you:
Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
Free online training with a top culinary institute – Rouxbe Cooking School
Free Apprenticeship program allowing cooks or aspiring cooks to advance their career with online training and earn more money along the way
Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
State of the art communities that offer a top dining experience to our customers
And so much more!
What you’ll be doing:
Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
Preparing high quality food with fresh ingredients
Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
Ensure proper sanitation of surfaces and storage areas
Assisting dietary aides to fulfill outstanding customer service
Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
Join a growing company that invests in their employees. We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
Contact Name: Lindsay Brinkman
Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent
Long-Term Care and/or restaurant/fine dining experience a plus
Preferred Contact Method: Email,Website
Company Name: Remlinger Manufacturing
City Where Job is Available: Kalida, Ohio,
Deadline for Application: November 15, 2021
Job Description: POSITION SUMMARY:
The Team Member reports to their area Supervisor or Team Leader and is responsible for producing quality product in a safe, professional, and efficient manner. This is a full time position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintain a safe working environment including the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and compliance to all safety rules and established procedures
• Follow requirements as called out on part prints
• Assure products are assembled in a safe, accurate and timely manner
• Assure proper items are pulled and staged for UPS, motor freight & customer pick-up
• Work with team members and other team leaders to maintain constant workflow
• Work with 5S management team and other team members to develop, implement & maintain 5S process for the area
• Provide a positive work environment and encourage team member feedback
• Any other duties as assigned
Contact Name: Tom Heitmeyer
Contact Phone: 1-800-537-7370
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Positive attitude and team player
• Knowledgeable in the use of overhead cranes, forklifts, and various hand tools
• Must be able to stand on concrete floor for the duration of work shift, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, bend to the floor and use arms and hands
• Shop floor environment
• Compliance is required regarding all Safety, PPE, and Quality requirements
TO APPLY: Email resume to [email protected]
Preferred Contact Method: Email