Click here to visit our Admissions Site for more information
- November & December – 10th grade orientations and Career Scopes are done at each member district. (When a student applies online, they receive an email notification with a copy of their application to Apollo.)
- January (411BLAST DAY) – Typically the students come to Apollo on the last Friday in January.
- 2nd Tuesday in February – INITIAL ENROLLMENT DAY – Application processing begins.
- End of March – Students receive their TENTATIVE PLACEMENT letters.
- April 15 – OPEN ENROLLMENT DAY – Open Enrollment application processing begins. This includes all students that reside outside of the eleven member school districts.
- May – Students receive their TENTATIVE PLACEMENT letters.
- Mid-June – Students receive their OFFICIAL ACCEPTANCE letters and program packets (Students that do NOT meet the admissions requirements are sent a letter to notify them they are being removed from their tentative placement and may earn credits in summer school in order to have their application re-processed.)
- June-July – Students that need credits to meet the admissions requirements have the opportunity to do online summer school.
- August – The application is still available for students to apply. If students are interested in CE, they will see their home school district counselor for the application.
- TWO WEEK STAY POLICY – Apollo Career Center offers educational activities, employment practices, programs and services without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, or age. Students will be allowed to change programs during the first nine days of the school year. Students may only transfer back to their home school within the first two weeks of the school year.
For your convenience, fees, tools, forms and uniform stores can be found on each program page. There is also a $35 activity fee which can be paid with a check, cash, debit, or credit card.