Schedule pick up August 16, 9-11 a.m. and 12-2 p.m.
- As a friendly reminder, Congress did not extend “FREE” meal waivers for the 2022-23 school year. Please be sure to fill out the meal benefit application online below www.LunchApplication.
- Put money on your student’s account HERE
- Please click the link below to create a parent portal to start the process of completing required forms for Apollo Career Center.
You will need to click ‘register’ under the log in button to create your parent portal. You will then get a verification email to start the process of completing the form. You will need to click ‘SUBMIT’ to finish the form completely and there will be a notification letting you know that you have completed your Apollo Emergency Medical Form.
- Get your state required meningitis vaccine (this vaccine is required by the state prior to starting your last year of high school)
- Display your parking pass from last year in your car (if you have misplaced your pass, you can get one the first day of school)
NOTE: Returning students are expected to wear their uniforms from last year on the first day of school, which is Tuesday, August 23. If you need to purchase additional uniform items, the program stores can be found here (Returning students can wear their uniforms from last year if they are still in the same program)
Please read the required items and optional items. Some must be purchased through the store (no like items allowed) and some items may be purchased anywhere (retail stores)