Welcome Back Returning (to the same program) Apollo Students!
You can pick up your 2021-22 schedules August 16, 9 a.m.-11 a.m., or 12 Noon to 2 p.m. in the front office OR the first day of school
Wednesday, August 25 – First Day of School, 8:00 a.m. -2:25 p.m.
- Fill out your lunch application form or online
This form is still important! Please fill it out.
- Fill out the medical form included with the mailing you receive in August. If you have misplaced it, find it here (please make any corrections needed to the medical form, both sides must be filled out and signed)
- Pay your $35 student activity dues. Click here to pay online
- Get your state required meningitis vaccine (this vaccine is required by the state prior to starting your last year of high school)
- Display your parking pass from last year in your car (if you have misplaced your pass, you can get one the first day of school)
NOTE: Returning students are expected to wear their uniforms from last year on the first day of school, which is Wednesday, August 25th. If you need to purchase additional uniform items, the program stores can be found here (Returning students can wear their uniforms from last year)
Please read the required items and optional items. Some must be purchased through the store (no like items allowed) and some items may be purchased anywhere (retail stores)