Welcome to the Uniform Store
- There are no refunds or exchanges. Cappie’s cannot make exceptions.
- If your student is in their second or third choice program, it is recommended that you wait closer to the deadline to order uniforms to see if they will get their first choice, because there are no refunds or exchanges.
- There is a sizing chart with each online store item and a tape measure was included in your official acceptance package to assist with measuring because there are no refunds or exchanges.
- There are no samples to try on at Apollo or Cappie’s.
- Please be aware that there are still shipping/manufacturing delays due to many factors which may affect stock and/or cause delays.
Uniform Order Deadlines and Deliveries (All orders are delivered to Apollo and distributed to the students)
Uniform Orders placed August 22 – September 11 – delivered to school September 29
Students accepted prior to the 1st day – Deadline to order uniform is 8/21
Students accepted within first 2 weeks of school – Deadline to order uniform is 9/11
Orders placed through out school year:
Uniform Orders placed 1st-15th of each month are delivered to Apollo by the 30th of the month
Uniform Orders placed 16th-30th of each month are delivered to Apollo by 15th of next month
Click on the program name to view the required uniform
Building and Renovations
Carpentry (Please note that a black hoodie is required not an orange hoodie as listed on your program sheet)
Computer Information Support
Construction Equipment Technology
Floral Marketing Interiors
Print and Graphics