Welcome and congratulations on your decision to attend Apollo Career Center!
If you are visiting this page, you must have received your official acceptance in the mail! Your acceptance packet includes:
- An official welcome letter
- You’re In – What’s Next insert
- A program information sheet
Please make sure you read through this info and the info you received in the mail. Check this page and your email frequently for updates! Your instructor will be contacting you prior to the start of school to meet with you in person and give you a detailed list of items you need/need to know.
We want to make your transition to Apollo easy and stress-free, so this page will help you prepare over the summer for your first days with us!
Visit The Uniform Store for information on what your student needs to purchase through the uniform store, and what they can purchase anywhere. Please note that all orders are delivered to the student’s lab. Sizing charts are available on the store for each item (“like” required items cannot be purchased and logo’d).
ALL SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES
- Please fill out the meal benefit application HERE (you will need your student’s ID number which will be included in the August mailing)
- Charging will not be allowed for the 2023-24 school year (an alternative meal will be available. Cheese or peanut butter sandwich)
- Add money to your student’s lunch account HERE (you will need your student’s ID number which will be included in the August mailing)
Program Information Sheets (Also included in your acceptance packet)
Find your program below for information on dues, tools, uniform and more!
Program Sheet PDFs