Welcome and congratulations on your decision to attend Apollo Career Center!
If you are visiting this page, you must have received your official acceptance in the mail! Your acceptance packet includes:
- An official welcome letter
- “You’re In” pop-up
- A program information sheet (Teacher contact info, uniform and tool requirements)
Please make sure you scroll to the bottom of this page, read through the info and the info you received in the mail. Check this page and your email frequently for updates! Your instructor will be contacting you prior to the start of school but this check list should get you started!
We want to make your transition to Apollo easy and stress-free, so this page will help you prepare over the summer for your first days with us! Make sure you scroll through to the bottom of the page for all the info you need to be #NextReady for the school year. Watch a message from our Superintendent and others at Apollo, and then read through the information on this page.
The summer checklist is a step-by-step list of items you can complete over the summer after you have received your official acceptance package in the mail!
Visit The Uniform Store for information on how to order your program uniform. Please note that all orders are delivered to Apollo Career Center and students will be notified. Sizing charts are available on the store for each item. ALL SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES
All of the required forms (shown below) can also be found under Student/Parent Resources
Purchase any program required tools or supplies found on your program information sheet below.
Other forms if needed
- Ohio Immunization Requirements
- Vacation Contract
- Attendance Tardy Reminders
- Student Insurance Application
- Epi Pen release. (Return to the school anytime or turn in the first day of school)
- Inhaler Permission Form (Return to the school anytime or turn in the first day of school)
- Prescription Medicine Release (Return to the school anytime or turn in the first day of school)
Program Information Sheets
Find your program below for information on dues, tools, uniform and more!