Congratulations on your decision to attend Apollo Career Center!
If you have received your official acceptance package in the mail, you are officially an Apollo student for the 2021-2022 school year! We want to make your transition to Apollo easy and stress-free, so this page will help you prepare over the summer for your first days with us! Watch a message from our Superintendent and others at Apollo, and then read through the information on this page.
Included in your Acceptance packet:
- An official welcome letter
- “You’re In” pop-up
- A program information sheet
- A tape measure to make sure you get the correct uniform size (sizing charts are with each item on the uniform store)
The summer checklist is a step-by-step list of items you can complete over the summer after you have received your official acceptance package in the mail!
Visit The Uniform Store for information on how to order your program uniform. Please note that all orders are delivered to Apollo Career Center and students will be notified. Sizing charts are available on the store for each item.
Orders completed by July 30 will be available for pick up at the August 19 Open House
Students accepted prior to the 1st day – Deadline to order uniform is August 21
Students accepted within first 2 weeks – Deadline to order uniform is September 11
All of the required forms (shown below) can be found under Student/Parent Resources
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL FORM Please click the link below to create a parent portal to start the process of completing your students Emergency Medical Form for Apollo Career Center.https://portal.myscview.com/form/abd7333f-10bb-4ea5-bf03-36a484aeefbd
You will need to click ‘register’ under the log in button to create your parent portal.
You will then get a verification email to then start the process of completing the form.
You will need to click ‘SUBMIT’ to finish the form completely and there will be a notification letting you know that you have completed your Apollo Emergency Medical Form.
- Print and fill out the Epi Pen, Inhaler or Prescription Medication release. Return to the school anytime or turn in the first day of school
- Review our cell phone policy here
- Purchase any program required tools or supplies found on your program information sheet below.
- Pay $35 student dues here When paying student dues or purchasing a yearbook please use the Apollo STUDENT’S FULL NAME below
- Publicity form click here
- Internet form and Student Handbook Agreement
- Application for free or reduced lunch To fill out this application, you will need an Apollo student ID# which can be obtained the night of the open house. For more information on free and reduced lunch, call Shelly Caudill at 419-998-2944.
Program Information Sheets
Find your program below for information on dues, tools, uniform and more!