(Click job titles above for full descriptions)
NEW! Part-time Esthetician Instructor
NEW! Part-time Adult Education Fire and/or EMS Instructors
Apollo Career Center’s adult education department is seeking Fire and/or EMS instructors.
These positions are part-time and on an as-needed basis. Pay rate is $17 – $24 per hour.
- high school graduate
- minimum of 5 years of Fire and/or EMS experience
- possess, or able to obtain, a Fire and/or EMS instructor certification from the Ohio Dept. of Public Safety
- possess, or able to obtain, a valid Ohio teaching license in Public Safety
- ability to instruct adult students in an educational setting
- ability to pass FBI/BCI background checks
Qualified applicants should submit an Apollo application and resume to Apollo Career Center, Attn: Brock Yingling, 3325 Shawnee Rd., Lima, OH 45806 or [email protected]. For additional information, please contact Mr. Yingling by email or phone (419.998.2997).
CDL Instructors and/or Examiners needed at our school in Lima and test facility in Moulton
Flexible day, night and occasional weekend hours available. Prefer flexibility to work all hours but will work with the right individual’s schedule. Heavy truck mechanical experience is a plus. Starting pay- $24/hr
- Must hold a current and valid Ohio Class A CDL
- Must be eligible to attend and complete required State of Ohio training
- Must have a good background (fingerprinting is mandatory)
- Must have a good driving record
- Must have a good employment history
- Instructors must have held a valid Class A CDL for a minimum of 3 years with at least 2 years of verifiable work history as a CDL drive
- Examiners must have held a valid Class A CDL for a minimum of 5 years with at least 3 years verifiable work history as a CDL driver
Please contact: Micah French; Manager: Apollo Truck Driving Academy and Auglaize CDL Exam Station
[email protected] or call 419-998-2969 (alt. 419-738-7400)
Part-Time Welding Instructor
- Need to have 5 years of welding experience
- Must be flexible and able to work 6-10pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday OR Thursday.
- Work one day a week or more.
- Retired individuals are encouraged to apply!
Applicants should send their resumes to: Apollo Career Center, Attn.: Jared Lutz, 3325 Shawnee Rd., Lima, Ohio 45806 or [email protected]
Part-Time Truck Driving Instructor
- Need to have: 3 yrs CDL A experience, good driving record, good criminal history
- Must be flexible to work day and night hours (8-430 and 5-10).
- Prefer someone with some mechanical experience.
Pays $24/hr after completing the required training (appx. 5 weeks). Will pay $400 in first 4 pay periods after completing training and meeting all Ohio Driver Training requirements.
To apply contact Micah French at 419.998.2969 or [email protected]
Part-Time Electrical Instructor
Apollo Career Center’s Adult Education division is seeking a qualified applicant for the role of Electrical Instructor. This position will be part-time for evening classes, typically two nights per week, four hours per night; with a pay rate of $22.00 – $28.00 per hour. A qualified applicant must have minimum of four years in electrical career field. Instructors should have knowledge in electrical schematics, AC motor controls, machine control systems and PLC. This position will require the applicant to pass a background check and obtain an adult education instructor’s license. Qualified applicants should send their resumes to Attn.: Tony Sheipline, Apollo Career Center, 3325 Shawnee Rd., Lima, Ohio 45806 or [email protected].