(Click job titles above for full descriptions)
Part-Time Welding Instructor
- Need to have 5 years of welding experience
- Must be flexible and able to work 6-10pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday OR Thursday.
- Work one day a week or more.
- Retired individuals are welcome to apply!
Applicants should send their resumes to: Apollo Career Center, Attn.: Ann Benfield, 3325 Shawnee Rd., Lima, Ohio 45806 or [email protected]
Part-Time Truck Driving Instructor
- Need to have: 3 yrs CDL A experience, good driving record, good criminal history
- Must be flexible to work day and night hours (8-430 and 5-10).
- Prefer someone with some mechanical experience.
Pays $22/hr after completing the required training (appx. 5 weeks). Will pay $400 in first 4 pay periods after completing training and meeting all Ohio Driver Training requirements.
To apply contact Micah French at 419.998.2969 or [email protected]
Part-Time Electrical Instructor
Apollo Career Center’s Adult Education division is seeking a qualified applicant for the role of Electrical Instructor. This position will be part-time for evening classes, typically two nights per week, four hours per night; with a pay rate of $22.00 – $28.00 per hour. A qualified applicant must have minimum of four years in electrical career field. Instructors should have knowledge in electrical schematics, AC motor controls, machine control systems and PLC. This position will require the applicant to pass a background check and obtain an adult education instructor’s license. Qualified applicants should send their resumes to Attn.: Ron Silbaugh, Apollo Career Center, 3325 Shawnee Rd., Lima, Ohio 45806 or [email protected].