777 S Copus Rd
Lima, OH 45805
November 27th, 2023
December 27th, 2023
SMITH-BOUGHAN, INC., the leading mechanical contractor in West Central Ohio, is searching for an experienced Service Plumber to join our expert service staff. Smith-Boughan is seeking experienced individuals interested in further developing skills that allow for advancement into various roles and future specialization within the following areas: backflow preventer testing, water softening/treatment, automated plumbing fixture upgrades, preventive drain cleaning services, etc.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Respond to customer service plumbing needs in a timely manner.
- Diagnose problems with water supply, wastewater and water conditioning systems.
- Perform regularly scheduled systems maintenance.
- Build strong customer relationships and build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 years minimum experience (more experience preferred)
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Travel: Minimal (60 mile service radius)
Specialty: Advanced plumbing skills and knowledge
Must Be Authorized to Work in the US
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the operating principles and characteristics of various types of commercial/industrial plumbing systems.
- Ability to maintain driving history that meets company insurability requirements.
- Ability to work with peer technicians, administration, and customer contacts.
- Ability and willingness to learn and build a vast skill set that sets the stage for a long term, rewarding career.
Eligible for certain benefits in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement after completion of the probationary period
- Company paid medical insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid retirement benefit
- Company-provided vehicle
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Company-provided uniforms