Goodyear/ Cooper Tires
701 Lima Avenue
Findlay, OH 45840
November 15th, 2023
January 31st, 2024
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!Walkin Interviews Available - Every Wednesday 9am to 12pm 701 Lima Avenue, Findlay OH 45840 Please bring a copy of work history or resume if you plan to attend Walkin Interviews Base Pay: $21 an hour minimum. Night crew would get an additional $0.45 cent shift differential.
This is an incentive piece rate position that allows you the opportunity to make between $24.50-$37.50 an hour.
$1,000 sign on bonus. $250 will be paid to eligible employees after the completion of their first week of employment. The remaining $750 will be paid to eligible employees after the completion of 90 days of employment. Candidate must be a new employee and not a rehire to be eligible.
The Production Associates operate manufacturing equipment and / or performs manual laborer work that supplies raw materials, products or service associated with the manufacture and processing of tires and tire components.
- Punctuality and attendance are extremely important to the success of the operations in general as well as contributing to an overall positive team atmosphere. Dependable job attendance is expected.
Shift Information: New hires would likely be placed onto the night crew working 6pm-6am.
- 2-2-3 work schedule (one week you would work Monday and Tuesday, Off on Wednesday and Thursday, then work Friday- Sunday. Following week would be the opposite - Off on Monday and Tuesday, Work Wednesday and Thursday, off on Friday-Sunday.)
Work Environment: Findlay, Ohio Plant
- The job is within a fast paced, heavy industrial environment and you may be required to work within various areas of the factory.
- The environmental conditions can be hot, cold, and noisy.
- Safety is our highest priority and safety procedures / guidelines must be always adhered to. This includes safety wear such as hearing and eye protection, protective clothing, and steel-toed shoes.
Job specific details include, but are not limited to:
- Lifting / carrying product weighing 50-75 pounds repeatedly
- Walking or standing and may also include stooping, crawling, and crouching around conveyors and / or around production equipment
- Operating and monitoring equipment / line, removing or shifting materials and / or finished product as necessary to facilitate proper flow and machine operation
- Operating manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely
- Ensuring product quality
- Expediting repairs to line and working with maintenance as necessary
- Cleaning equipment and area during and after shift
- Keeping daily records of down time and machine operations
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Required to lift heavy materials, climb, stand, squat, bend and work at heights with or without reasonable accommodations