777 S Copus Rd
Lima, OH 45805
November 27th, 2023
December 27th, 2023
SMITH-BOUGHAN, INC., an industry leading mechanical contractor in West Central Ohio is searching for an experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our expert service staff.
Job Type: Full-TimeSalary Range: $50,000 to $80,000 commensurate with education and/or experience
HVAC Service Technician with the opportunity to advance into various fields. Seeking individuals interested in developing skills that allow for future specialization within the following areas: Building Automation, Industrial/Institutional Boiler and Chiller Service, Site Lead Technician within a variety of site options, such as Industrial Plant, K-12 School, Large Scale Manufacturing, Medium Scale Manufacturing, Office Bldg. Maintenance, and many other options to choose based on interest, skills and geographical location.
- Maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical malfunctions. Replace or repair damaged equipment, calibrate controls, troubleshoot systems utilizing on-site BAS controls platform.
- Perform regularly scheduled systems maintenance.
- Build strong customer relationships and build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/ expectations.
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 5 Years (preferred)
Minimum Years of Education Required: Associates Degree or equivalent field experience
Travel: Minimal (60 Mile Service Radius)
Specialty: Advanced HVAC Service/ Building Automation Service
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to work with peer technicians, administration and customer contacts.
- Knowledge of the operating principles and characteristics of various types of commercial/industrial HVAC/R systems and controls.
- Willingness to learn and build a vast skill set that sets the stage for a long term, rewarding career
- Company Paid Medical Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Retirement Benefit
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO).