400 Field Dr.
Lake Forest, IL 60045
Lake Forest, OH 43348
April 24th, 2023
June 24th, 2023
***Join our team in this position and you will be eligible for a $500 bonus upon 6 months of employment AND an additional $500 bonus on your 1-year anniversary***
If you have a passion for empowering others in their journey to better health, come join our fantastic team as a
Health Fitness Professional in Russells Point, OH!
*Schedule: Varies; Monday – Thursday (8:30am – 5pm or 1:30pm – 10:00pm) Friday (8:30am – 5pm or 10:30am – 7:00pm)
Come join HealthFitness! Join a team that will not only utilize your current skills but will enhance them as well. Our comprehensive benefit package includes: Medical/Dental/Vision plans including HSA, PPO and FSA options, retirement/401K-including employer matching program, fitness and wellness programs incentivized with medical plan discounts, certification reimbursement program, tuition reimbursement, paid new parent leave, paid Holidays, PTO (starting at 3 weeks for full-time associates) and much more.
Who we are:
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will make a direct impact on the health and well-being of our members through the coordination, implementation, and/or delivery of health and fitness improvement programs and services, fitness center promotions and outreach activities. You will provide individual and group exercise instruction, monitor fitness facility and conduct fitness testing and assessments, advising participants of the results and designing individualized programs to meet the members’ interests, abilities and goals.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Associate's degree or higher in a related field (Kinesiology, Exercise Science, etc.) or equivalent combination of education, experience and fitness industry certification(s) from a HealthFitness approved provider.
- Current Adult First Aid and CPR/AED certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required.
- Industry recognized Group Exercise certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NCCPT or NETA required within 6 months of hire.
- Bonus if you have a Personal Training certification from an industry recognized and HealthFitness approved provider. (Approved certification is required in order to provide Personal Training sessions.)
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
You may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 800-636-3304 or [email protected] for assistance.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
For the third consecutive year we were selected as a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune. The award is based exclusively on Trustmark associate responses to an anonymous survey. The survey measured 15 key drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of an organization.