Certifications And Credentials:
Cost-free College Credits:
The Robotics/CNC Technologies program allows you to work with state-of-the-art equipment to complete robotic and engineering projects.
Take your ideas, designs, and sketches and translate them into real-life 3D designs, blueprints, and more. In this program, students develop strong skills in this industry by using CAD, 3D Inventor, and various interactive simulation software that leads them to a career path that could include CNC programmer, equipment repair technician, machine control technician, or production machinist. Students are also prepared to advance their education towards a prospective career in mechanical or industrial engineering.
- Blueprint reading
- CNC programming/MasterCam
- Design/3D modeling
- Operation of: lathes, milling machines, grinders, drills, computer-controlled machines
- CNC Programmer
- Production Machinist
- Computer Numerical Control Programmer or Operator
- General Machinist
- Lab Technician Assistant
- Equipment Repair Technician
- Machine Control Technician
- With additional education: Tool & Die Maker, Mechanical Engineer, Industrial Engineer